Uforia Music Festival FAQ/Guide
(a) Your ticket grants a revocable license to the bearer and may be confiscated at any time for any reason.
(b) The resale or attempted resale of a ticket at a price higher than that appearing hereon is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
(c) The HOLDER assumes all risk and danger incidental to the attraction, whether occurring prior to or during or subsequent to the attraction.
(d) RAIN POLICY: Tickets for outdoor events are purchased at the risk of inclement weather. The festival will take place rain or shine
(e) RECORDING POLICY: No cameras or camera equipment of any kind are permitted. Cell phones with built-in cameras will be allowed into the festival.
(f) EVENT SUBJECT TO TIME, DATE AND LOCATION CHANGE.
(g) THIS TICKET WILL NOT BE REPLACED, REFUNDED, OR EXCHANGED FOR ANY REASON. SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND SERVICE CHARGES ARE NON REFUNDABLE EVEN IF EVENT CANCELS. TICKET MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR RESOLD.
(h) The HOLDER releases event producer, sponsors, artists and venue operators and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees from any claims arising out of or relating to the event.
The Uforia Music Festival is easily going to be the highlight of your summer. This guide and FAQs are here to help you know all the ins and outs before the big day to ensure that you have best experience possible!
Some important things to remember; most important, be sure to drink plenty of water, as Los Angeles in the summer is hot, especially when you are dancing all day and night. Please keep all valuables with you at all times. For your safety, absolutely no weapons or illegal substances will be permitted into the Festival. Please do not litter, there will be proper receptacles around the venue. Be kind to one another, pace yourselves, and have an incredible time!
Where is the Festival located?
The Festival is located at Exposition Park in Los Angeles, CA, click here http://www.expositionpark.org/parking-directions for more information. The festival will be on the South Lawn, West & East.
Where should I park and how much will it be?
Parking is available in different lots around the park. Parking is $15-$25 depending on the lot you choose. The parking structures are independently owned and the parking costs can vary.
There will be ample parking available but of course we encourage carpooling and public transportation!
Where is the nearest bus/metro stop?
The Los Angeles area Metro offers rail and bus service to Exposition Park.
Click here for Metro and rail information www.metro.net
Can I park my bike at the festival?
We will have ample bicycle parking outside. Please bring a bike lock to secure your bike.
When will the festival begin and when should I arrive?
The Festival will open to the public at 2:45 PM. We encourage you to arrive earlier to ensure ample time to park, obtain tickets if purchasing on site, and to go through security!
What time will it end?
The festival will come to a close at 12:00am.
Will there be seats?
No, this a festival-style event, however, there will be plenty of areas for you to hydrate and take a break.
Am I allowed to leave and re-enter the festival?
Once you enter the Festival gates you will not be allowed to re-enter after you leave the festival grounds.
Will you be posting set times in advance?
Yes, set times will be posted several days in advance on the Uforia Music Festival homepage, www.Uforiamusicfestival.com. Line-up times subject to change and revisions may be made without notification.
Food & Beverage Payment Options:
Uforia Music Festival food and beverage vendors operate on a cash basis only. ATMs will be located throughout the festival grounds for convenience.
Food trucks inside Exposition Park are cash only (ATMs are available at multiple locations around the venue).
What food options are available at the Festival?
We love the local food truck and have brought all your favorites out to the Festival grounds.
GOOD TIMES ICE CREAM TRUCK
MACHO NACHO TRUCK
SURFER TACO TRUCK
EAT EM UP TRUCK
STREET FOODS TRUCK
ME SO HUNGRY TRUCK
JOES PIZZA TRUCK
Cool off in one of the Festival beer gardens, featuring your favorite domestic beers. Must be 21 and over, have proper I.D., and will be given a wristband.
What is the Uforia Music Festival Vendor Village and where is it located?
Uforia Music Festival Vendor Village
Located across from the Main Stage.
The Vendor Village will feature several vendors at the Uforia Music Festival for your enjoyment throughout the event.
Debut Artist Stage
The outdoor, live music at the Uforia Music Festival Debut Artists Stage will feature emerging acts and headline artists all day. Live music on this Debut Artists Stage begins at 3:00pm.
The Outdoor, live music at the Uforia Music Festival Main Stage will feature the hottest acts and headline artists such as Kid Cudi, Camila, La Arrolladora, Becky G., El Dasa, Luis Coronel and many more.
I am a photographer/media. How do I arrange a photo pass?
If you are interested in a media pass please contact Monica Rabassa
Are you hiring volunteers for the event?
I am coming from out of the area. Are there resources to help me find a good hotel in the area?
Am I able to pass our flyers inside or outside of the venue?
Solicitation inside and outside of the festival on festival grounds is absolutely prohibited.
What can I bring? What can I not bring?
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry to the festival. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags and all prohibited items at home.
What items are ALLOWED at Uforia Music Festival?
- Blankets, sheets, towels, flags (no poles allowed)
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
What items are NOT ALLOWED at Uforia Music Festival?
- No cameras, video recording devices of any kind allowed. However, cell phones with photo and video capabilities are allowed)
- Weapons of any kind, including fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
- Bundles, large backpacks (Framed, Hiking Backpacks, etc.)
- No glass containers or bottles and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans.
- No Soft and Hard-Sided Coolers
- No outside food and beverage or alcoholic beverages are allowed. Concessions are available.
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside Festival grounds (Plenty bike racks are available near The Box Office).
- Strollers, carts, tents & chairs of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed. No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- No gang affiliated bandanas, colors, baseball caps, or jerseys will be allowed
Public Safety Notes:
- Law enforcement will on site for your protection
- Medical assistance will be on site
- For festival attendees, we have provided hydration and misting stations. Please be responsible and remember to stay hydrated.
Will there be….???
…ATMs on the site?
…Lockers on the site?
…pay phones on site?
…security and first aid on site?
Yes, we are committed to making this event completely safe for all of our attendees and music lovers. There will be clearly marked Security at all times around the venue. First aid and medical stations will be clearly marked and staffed by professionals.
…water, and how much will it be?
Water will be available to purchase from vendors all around the venue. In addition hydration stations are available.
I have questions about tickets!
Question about a ticket order you have already placed?
Contact Ticketmaster online at www.ticketmaster.com/help or call 800.653.8000
What are my options when buying tickets?
Please go here http://Uforiamusicfestival.com/losangeles for information regarding all tickets that are for sale.
I need to change my order. What do I do?
Refunds, exchanges, address and name changes are not allowed after a ticket is purchased. If you have additional questions about your order, please
contact Ticketmaster online at www.ticketmaster.com/help or call 800.745.3000
I’ve lost my tickets/My dog ate them/They were stolen. Help!
Contact Ticketmaster online at www.ticketmaster.com/help or call 800.745.3000
Where is the box office located and when will it be open?
On Saturday August 16 th, the box office will be open for sales starting at 1:00pm. We encourage attendees to purchase their tickets early on Ticketmaster.com to avoid waiting in line day of the event.
Preferred Viewing section patrons
If you have a Preferred Viewing ticket you will enter through the main gate and head towards the reserved section in front of the main stage.
General Admission patrons (printed ticket required)
All General Admission ticket holders MUST have a printed ticket with you at all times in order to gain access to the Festival grounds.
ALL sales are FINAL - no refunds and no exchanges.
If you purchased your ticket from Walmart or Curacao...
Walmart or Curacao VIP and General Admission printed ticket holders
If you have any questions regarding tickets purchased at Walmart or Curacao, please contact Ticketmaster online at www.ticketmaster.com/help or call 800.745.3000.
Are children allowed at Uforia Music Festival?
Children aged 5 and under are admitted FREE when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult (limit, one child, per one ticket holder).
Lost & Found
During the Festival, return found items or look for lost items at the Security tent located near the main entrance. After the Festival, you can inquire about lost items here "lostandfound@Uforiamusicfestival.com. Valuables will be held for 30 days and then donated to a local charity. Univision and Uforia Music Festival will not be held liable for any unclaimed items.
Safety & Medical Questions
We make every effort to create a safe environment on the Festival grounds, including public and private security as well as medical staff. If you need any assistance, seek out the Medical stations, located throughout the festival grounds, or look for a Security or Festival Staff member.
Also, it can get hot at the park during the summer and heatstroke is not cool. Drink lots of water. Look for free hydration stations throughout the Festival grounds. Wear sunscreen. Cool off (and freshen up) at the misting areas on site.
Our Customer Relation tent is located near the main entrance. Please feel free to visit the tent to ask any questions and to find information relevant to the event.
Customer Relations also has information for our patrons with disabilities.
- Two-wheeled scooters, golf carts, and vehicles other than power wheelchairs and three or four- wheeled scooters are not allowed.
- Uforia Music Festival does not provide personal care assistance, golf cart rides, or wheelchair push service. Please bring an attendant if needed.
- Uforia Music Festival does not provide wheelchairs for rent or loan, so please make prior arrangements.
- Visit the Customer Relations tents for a map of the Festival grounds with wheelchair platform locations identified
- The wheelchair platform areas are reserved for people with mobility impairments, (plus one companion) at all times. Please note that these areas have limited capacity and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot save or reserve seats or areas on the platform.
- There is no smoking on the platforms. Please cooperate if asked to move within the platform areas by event staff in order to make room for as many patrons with mobility limitations as reasonably possible.
- To provide unobstructed lines of sight to the stage, patrons in the wheelchair platform area will be asked to sit during the performance and folding chairs will be available on a first-come, first- served basis. Failure to comply with the above policies can result in expulsion from the platform.
- Accessible portalets are available at the ends of each section of restrooms.
Pets are not allowed within the Uforia Music Festival. However service animals, which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability, are welcome. The owner of the animal may be asked to describe the type of service the animal provides.