Press here to react
Starting Monday, October 30th you can win money! We're talking $1k or more.
Here's how it works...
Listen to Dana Cortez Show each morning from 7am - 8am weekdays.
Tune into Dana Cortez Show the following morning and at 8:40am to be caller number 8 at 844-440-0985.
If you get the answer correctly you win. If you answer incorrectly, you get nothing.
It's Dana's All or Nothing Holiday Cash.
1. Name of Promotion The Dana Cortez Morning Show All or Nothing Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Name and address of Sponsor: Univision KBBT 98.5 the Beat with offices in 12451 Network Blvd, Suite 140, San Antonio, Texas 78249. 3. Date of participation: From October 31, 2017 at 6:00am to November 22, 17 at 9:00am.
5. Eligibility: Participants must be over 18 years of age, residents of San Antonio, Texas, with a valid Texas Driver’s License or Texas Id and valid Social Security Card (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN), who have not won a cash prize from the Sponsor within the last 60 days.
6. How to Enter: Tune in to KBBT 98.5 the Beat and listen to the Dana Cortez Morning Show from 7:00am – 8:00am during the promotion. Be the designated call on or around 8:40am and answer a question correctly about a subject discussed during the 7am – 8am hour within 8 seconds. If the caller does not answer correctly within 8 seconds the prize will increase by $1000 for the following day. Each day the question is not answered correctly the prize will increase by $1000 each day until the correct answer is given within 8 seconds and not to exceed $18,000. Once the question is answered correctly within 8 seconds the prize will restart at $1000. No single contestant will be able to win more than $18,000.
7. Number of entries allowed per person: One (1) entry per person.
8. Method of Selecting Winner(s): Be the 8th caller and answering the question at 8:40am correctly within 8 seconds.
9. Date Winner will be selected: The Winners will be selected daily during the entire promotion.
10. Method of notifying Winner(s): The Winners will be notified during the call. 11. Manner and date to collect Prize: The Winners shall collect the prize in person at the Univision Radio office located at 12451 Network Blvd, Suite 140, San Antonio, Texas 78249 within one month of winning.
12. Prize(s) and estimated value: There is a possibility that a contestant can win between $1000 and $18,000. Total value during the promotion is $18,000. Odds of winning are 1 in 24.
Odds of winning depend on the number of participants. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after the first day of the giveaway were or are employees or agents of Sponsor, Co-Sponsor or their respective subsidiaries or affiliates or the service agencies or independent contractors; (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this giveaway; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
Sponsor's decisions will be final and binding in all respects. Each winner and each guest of the winner, if any, may be required to sign liability releases. If a winner is ineligible; cannot be notified as determined in these Official Rules; or does not claim the prize as indicated in the Rules, it will be deemed as if the winner rejected the prize and the Sponsor may select a new winner if time permits. To claim prizes, winners will be required to provide identification acceptable to Sponsor and to pick up prizes as instructed. Winner(s) are not permitted to substitute prizes for their cash equivalent or a credit. The prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Prize may not be assigned or transferred by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this giveaway for any reason, including if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's control impairs the integrity of the giveaway as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may disqualify any person whom Sponsor, in its sole discretion, considers to have violated these Official Rules or any other aspect of the promotion. The participant(s) agree(s): (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Co-Sponsor(s) and their respective parent, affiliates, stations, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the giveaway.
All taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner, who may be required to complete tax forms. If the value of prizes the winner has received from the Sponsor in the current year exceeds $600, then the winner needs to provide his/her social security number or tax identification number to receive the prize. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of the Sponsor, without giving effect to conflicts of law principles.
For a list of winners, which will be available after the end of the promotion, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Promotion – List of Winners”, to the address indicated above.
To obtain a copy of the Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Promotion – Official Rules”, to the address indicated above.
In the case there is online participation: Use of any automated entry software is prohibited. Online entries made with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. If the winner is an online entrant, the winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries.
If this contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the contest, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In the case there is text message participation: To send a text message, participant must own a cell telephone with two-way text messaging capability activated and with service compatible with one of the providers announced on air. Regular charges for messaging and data may and may be reflected on participant’s monthly statement or deducted from pre-paid balance. Text messaging service may not be available in some of the areas of participation. For help text the word HELP. To cancel, text the word STOP to the code announced.