VALENTINE'S DAY "ON A BUDGET"!VALENTINE'S DAY "ON A BUDGET"!
You still ain't got no plans for Valentine's Day? Don't worry! Here are some ideas of different activities you can do, to surprise your significant other...
- Re-create your first Valentine's Day together!
- Stay in bed with your significant other ALL DAY!
- Visit another country in the confort of your house, with food, drinks and more from your country of choice!
- Do a "wine-tasting" at home!
- Rent a romantic chick-flik!
- Create a book of coupons with treats such as kisses, massages and more, given to you by your loved one!
- Create a mix tape with his/her favorite songs!
- Role play being Agent 007 and enjoy a passionate adventure with your partner!
- Create your own "Club" at home with bottle service, music and more!
- Return to the good old times and re-live your first date together!
Chuy: "My best way to spend Valentine's Day, is by enjoying time with my daughters on a nice walk to the park or the lake. And seeing them smile!"