Apply Today for an LNESC College Scholarship
Apply for an LNESC College Scholarship before the May 1st Deadline. Sponsored by the Exxon Mobil Corporation and the LULAC.
Submissions Deadline is May 1
Sponsored by the Exxon Mobil Corporation, the LULAC National Educational Service Centers (LNESC) will award one (1) national scholarship of $20,000 (paid over four years), and twelve (12) $2,000 local scholarships to qualified Latino high school seniors who plan to pursue a degree in engineering at U. S. post-secondary institutions. Applicants must reside within the following cities or surrounding areas:
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Pueblo, CO
- Miami, FL
- Kansas City, MO
- Albuquerque NM
- Philadelphia, PA
- Bayamon, PR
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Houston, TX
- Dallas, TX
- El Paso, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Must be a graduating high school senior.
- Must be a Hispanic student accepted into and planning to attend a full-time program in engineering leading to a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Must have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
- Must have scored 29 or higher on the ACT test, or 1350 or higher on the SAT test (sum of critical reading and mathematics scores).
- Must be a U. S. Citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
The application period for the ExxonMobil / LNESC Scholarship is from March 14, 2014 to May 1, 2014.
To download the application, please click here.