How you are spending your money?
What would your abuelitos say about how you are spending your money? Proud? -- Or would they give you an ear full?
The data doesn't look good for how we are spending our money as a Latino community. In fact, our generation of Latinos has the most debt compared to other ethnic groups in the US.
But, as the saying goes: "el que no oye consejo no llega a viejo". What they could, it’s about time we pay attention to what they have to say about money. Here are a few tips that would be likely shared with you if you asked:
• Learn how to budget your money and Live within your means.
• Find a community that helps you stay on the right path.
• Moderation is very important (you can dress well without spending all your money on it).
• Always pay yourself first and Save for the future.
• Be careful with debt. It can spiral out of control.
Need more motivation to think about how to manage your Money?
Univision Tarjeta is launching the “Mi Abuelita Sabe Mucho” Contest to get us to think about how we spend our money. And most importantly, to listen to our abuelitas’ advice!
To be eligible to win a $100, takes only two steps:
1. Tell us what your abuelita would say if she knew how you were spending your money.
2. Once you have completed #1, you will be directed to complete the simple contest registration form.
It’s that easy!
Answer the question and follow the simple instructions to be eligible to win $100 here!
And be sure to ask your abuelitos for some money advice soon! Let us know what they have to say!