If you are looking for a great time, you already know Uforia Music Festival has you covered. 15 Arists. 2 Stages. 9 Hours of Music.... What else could you ask for right? We know!
But even though we have a ton of great music planned for you, there are also many other ways to enjoy the festival this year. Check out some of the highlights and make sure you visit every area this year.
You never know what surprises you'll find at the Uforia Music Festival!
- Capture all your favorite festival moments and upload them on social using the hashtag #UforiaFest for a chance to be featured on the stage screens!
- Tons of Videos and fun-filled content will be shown in-between the artist performances
- Playing non-stop music in-between artist performances to keep the party going strong all day & night!
- DJ Cristian 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- DJ Hem 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- DJ Medek 9:00pm - 12:00am
- Robert Vargas is an LA Native popularly recognized for bringing fine art to the street, quite literally, by painting outside on the sidewalks during Downtown’s monthly art walk.
- Catch him painting a live mural at the Uforia Music Festival, using the surrounding atmosphere and each of you as his inspiration.
- Phhhoto Booth (3 h’s on purpose) - This fun photo booth will not only allow you to take fun photos, but they are sent to you as animated gifs!!!
- Cotton Candy - Who doesn't love this?
- Popcorn - Fun filled and great tasting!
- 12 foot viewing tower - May have some fun opportunities as well!
- Light up dance floor - Grab your friends and show us how you get down!
- Board Games - Beer, board games & music. Sounds like the perfect Saturday to us!
- Dance Floor - Drink and dance responsibly! Oh, and don't be afraid to bust out all your best moves!
- We heard there will be some famous YouTube and Vine stars hanging out at the Flama Booth... You may want to drop by a few times for this!
- Oh yea, PLUS inflatable fun, a human petting zoo, tons of prizes and maybe even a pinata!
- Henna Tattoos - We can never decide whether we should get 5 or 10 of these. Well they are awesome, so 10 for sure!
- Skateboarding Demo on Half pipe - Watch some truly talented athletes take on a half pipe. Plus, we heard the Monster Girls will be hanging out and handing out some cool stuff.
- Photo Booth - Come by the Subway Photo Booth to take a few selfies, oh and maybe sneak a picture with the Subway Fresh Artist Jason Cerda!
- Life Size Jenga - Try and beat other festival goers, your friends, family, or the staff. We'll gladly play all day!
- Photo Booth fun! - Cause you can never have enough festival selfies! Try your luck with Cal Lotto!
- Camping/Grilling Demo - True festival attendees need to know how to camp out to see their favorite musicians. Stop by the REI booth and get a few pointers!